Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Morning Battle Part 2

The first and foremost important thing is to make sure your child gets enough sleep. I wish I could tell you to do the same, and if you can get eight to ten hours in, go for it! I have found that no matter how I plan my day I just cannot seem to be able to squeeze that in, so having well rested children make them easier to deal with in my forever exhausted state! Children need at least eight hours a night. I have found ten hours is ideal. They are in better moods, are ready to take in information, and are easier to wake in the morning. They need sleep for their health. Putting them to bed on time also gives you much needed time to yourself. Lets face it, that much needed time is usually spent doing laundry, cleaning up after dinner, picking up the house, or paying bills, but it is your time with no interruptions! Getting your children to bed on time is the most important thing you can do to help organize for the next day.

No comments: