Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, January 30, 2009

Geeks


WebHostingGeeks.com is a listing and review site that contains a large number of grade A web hosting companies. When you're looking for a new hosting company, make sure you check out the web hosting reviews at Web Hosting Geeks.

The thing that I find most useful about Web Hosting Geeks is the categorization of the hosts. They have organized the site in such a way that it makes it very easy to find the exact type of web hosting that you are looking for. For instance, lets say that I'm looking to host multiple domain names on my new hosting account - I can simply click "Multiple Domain Hosting" and I'll be presented with a list of hosts that offer hosting packages for multiple domains. I'm presented with a list of features, web space, bandwidth and traffic allotments, and most importantly, the number of domain names that I'll be able to host at the account, whether it be 5 domains, or unlimited domains. All of the information that I'm looking for is presented to me in a clean and concise fashion.

If you're looking for a new web hosting company, now or anytime in the future, make sure you take advantage of the listings and reviews offered by Web Hosting Geeks.


No comments: