Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, January 11, 2009

It's Monday Again

All single parents know what the "Morning Battle" is. Dragging yourself out of bed, still exhausted from the night before. Running on four to six hours of sleep after a grueling day of work, housework, meals, laundry, homework, karate, and bedtime stories, (if you make it that far!). The time of day that seems to be the most difficult, for me anyway even though my wife will be back next week, is the morning regimen. How your morning goes sets the tone for the whole day. I have been doing these morning battles for the past few weeks and I am exhausted. A bad morning can make for a bad day at work. A day of guilt and stress. These morning also effect your childs attitude at school, and their apptitude for learning. Making as many mornings as stress free as possible makes for a happier you and a happier mini you. Focusing on organizing for a smooth morning is a priority for me. I find that starting off well helps the rest of the day just sort of fall into place. Even if it doesn't, a calm morning helps you to prepare for anything thrown your way! It's Monday again.

No comments: