Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

We will Part 2

I am always a fan of Strength Training. So I started with muscle-toning exercises such as Leg lift, Squat, Lunge and more. Wii Fit offered Push-up challenge and it was quite fun. I also played Yoga with the Wii balance board. I have been practicing Yoga for quite a while, so I had no problem in catching up with Yoga poses included in the Wii Fit, such as Cobra, Bridge, Spinal Twist, Shoulder Stand, Warrior and more. It was actually quite interesting to play Yoga with Wii Fit.

My favorite exercise so far is Hula Hoop. It was quite challenging to keep the hoops in the air in the beginning. After a couple of days' training, I learned how to balance myself. After that, keeping all the hoops in the air while catching some more was really enjoyable. And it was a great workout too.

Does Wii Fit Work for me?
I have been playing with Wii Fit for 40 minutes a day, 3 days per week, during the past three months. Here is the result I'd like to share with you: I lost 4 pounds so far and dropped from size 8 to size 6. I eat like usual during these three months. So I think Wii Fit does work for me, and I will keep exercising and shaping up with Wii Fit.

Will Wii Fit work for you?
Many of you might be on the fence asking "Will Wii Fit work for me?" My answer is "Yes, it will. As long as you do it right and do it regularly." Don't get me wrong, Wii Fit  is not going to make you lose weight if you eat excessively and doing 10 minutes a day on Wii Fit. You have to watch your lifestyle and diet too. If you exercise with Wii Fit regularly with a healthy diet, you will be happy to see the result 3 months later just as I did.

Wii Fit is like a home gym membership to some extent. However it is much more fun, and provides more motivations to get people started, especially for those who don't have time hitting the gym every other day, or just simply don't like go to the gym. Wii Fit turns the exercises into a fun experience. And there are so many activities included in the Wii Fit game that you wouldn't feel bored at all.

To sum up, Wii Fit works for me, and it will work for you as long as you manage your expectation and keep a long-time commitment. WiiConsoleDeals.com is a specialized Wii for sale site that lists up to the minute deals on the Wii consoles, Wii Fit and other popular Wii games and accessories. Be sure to try this website when shopping for Wii Fit bundle.

No comments: