Friday, April 17, 2009
Marriages are made in heaven, but, unfortunately couples have to lead their marriages on this mortal Earth! Though hundreds of experts provide free marriage advice of all sorts, no one has the real courage to say that marriage has to be proved right here on the soil! Marriage is a holy process, that binds two people close together and it also mandates that both should be honest and faithful to each other for the rest of their life. But, it never turns out this way! Marriages happen overnight and break the next day, due to several reasons and factors that are unique and individual to each couple. To make your marriage stable and lively, listed here are some free marriage advice and tips, using which you can ensure that most of the problems that affect a marriage, are kept at a safe distance:
• Speak only those words that are kind and honest! Words can make or break a relationship! Beware how you speak your words! Many marriages break just as a result of bitter quarrels that engage foul words and unkind remarks. Free marriage advice is never complete, without stressing on the importance of using good and kind words in the daily life!
• Never ever, offend your husband’s ego with caustic remarks. On the other hand, do not attempt to hurt the self esteem of your wife. Both are equally dangerous and risky! Be kind to each other and respect other’s strength and weaknesses.
• Love your wife honestly and sincerely, and never deceive her with wrong pretensions! Cheating on your wife is very dangerous and risky. Same thing applies to those lovely wives also! Be truthful to each other and maintain this honest relationship for the rest of your lives. Free marriage advice could not be better than this, as adultery and cheating are considered, as the two of most hated words in a marriage,
• Surprise your spouse with a special, surprising gift at least some times in a year. Gift something that is useful and close to each other’s heart. Let the gift revoke the previous good memories of your marriage.
• Free marriage advice counselors agree that marriage is a give and take process that involves couple’s active participation and help. Make sure that you understand each other’s needs completely and act according to what is agreed between you and your spouse.
• Ego and jealously are two bad things that can bring sadness to your married life. If you’re a selfish person or if you feel jealous of your spouse’s achievements, you’re on your way to spoil your own married life. Control these bad habits, as far as possible and let your spouse know that you’re proud of his/her achievements and deeds.
Free marriage advice comes in many forms and types; however you will need to be very cautious, while soliciting such advice from people. Just know that there are many people, who may provide you the wrong information. Free marriage advice is available from marriage counselors, marriage bureaus, church and community forums. You may also need to take the best piece of free marriage advice and suggestions for your marriage and leave the rest aside.