Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, December 26, 2008

A Christmas reflection


I am sitting here and the house is quiet after a night of festivities. Everyone is still sleep and it's right after Christmas. I guess its a good time to count my blessings. I have a wonderful wife, a chubby boy, and alot of kind and caring friends. It is nice to get back to the daily routines and count the good things that happens everyday. The 26th is just another day. The Sun will come up and it's time to clean house!

I hope you enjoyed a blessed Christmas with your family and friends and that you took a moment to pray for those who observed Christmas in less than favorable circumstances. We tend to think of Christmas as a season or as a one-day observance. However, Christmas is much more than that. All things considered, people tend to be a little more loving, thoughtful, and kind at Christmas. We should continue doing so year-round.

No comments: