Win a $100 Petco Gift Card on YouPet.com!
You don't have to look far to learn what you need to know about How to Potty Train a puppy. In fact you are right where you need to be. Where is that you ask? It's right here on the web of course.
Really I know after cleaning up that accident for the umpteenth time you need a How to Potty Train a Puppy course right away.
Many how to dog training courses are sold all over the place and it can be hard to know which course is a good one. It's true not all "How to" courses are equal. But you can find the right one for you and feel confident that when you are finished with your little friend he/she will be fully trained without any more accidents.
So what are you looking for from a training course? Mostly it's about the trainer Him/Herself.
- How long has he/she been a trainer? (It's always best to buy a Pro's course)
- The trainer LOVES what he/she does. (This will show throughout their course)
- Has he/she worked with all breeds and sizes of dogs?
- Does he/she have a proven track record?
- Is his/her course reasonably priced?
- Is the course easy to read and understand?
- How soon will his/her course show results?
- On-line courses should have audio and video to show you what to do not just tell you.
- Is the course complete, giving you everything you need to fully train your little friend?
A lot of "How to" courses have a lot of filler information and little real valuable training instructions.
With that in mind you want to find a course that is straight to the point and doesn't add words just to add a few pages to their book. It's amazing how often that it's really the simplest and easiest programs that are the most effective. Your new How to Potty Train a Puppy course should be simple, easy and effective form the get-go. Here's to you and your new best friend. Hope your life together is a long and happy one.