Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Finding Daddy OG (Part III to BB OG)


(New Readers - This is the Third part of a 4 part series/CLICK on Label OG's)
Picture above - Daddy OG is Bat Dog? or bad Dog?
I once again found myself traveling on a cold winter night. It was Christmas Eve at New York's JFK airport. I was battling the crowd trying to get home to my little boy. At the check-in counter, I found my flight delayed for another 3 hours due to bad weather with the potential of the flight being cancelled. With no where to go and a dreadful thought of my little boy's reaction on Christmas' morn without daddy being there, I felt a deep sense of guilt. I found myself once again wandering into the airport gift shop. This time, this proud looking stuff dog caught my eye. I found Daddy-OG! It looks the same as BB-OG except it is bigger in size.
The truth of the matter was that nothing dramatic like the above happened. It wasn't even Christmas eve. Nonetheless, I did find Daddy-OG in another airport stop-over. It wasn't Christmas but rather April Fools. I remember giving Daddy-OG to my son the next day and his reaction immediately was, WOW..Daddy-OG!
Like my make-believe senario above, I often overheard my son's make-believe conversation between BB-OG and Daddy-OG. The same questions would be posed by BB-OG to Daddy-OG, such as "Are you going to work," "Is it Saturday Morning" etc. It's a good thing that these stuff animals are washable especially Daddy-OG. My son is three and half but not fully potty trained yet when he sleeps. Since he is the biggest in size, Daddy-OG often gets the wettest "shower" in the middle of the nite. :) My son is inseparable with the family of three (OGs). They are his own family and own world. He gets to dictate when BB-OG gets to play and when Daddy-OG goes to work. He insists on including them as part of our overall family. We (the real BB, Mommy and Daddy with the OGs) often pray in circles at night before bed holding our "paws" together. I would do voices for all three OGs.

Stay Tuned for the final chapter of OG in the Operation room...
-M

21 comments:

KidKronos said...

Very cool info here Godzilla. Linked you up at KidKronos!

Would love to be added to your links. Keep up the good work!

Unknown said...

hey godzilla ... just discovered your blog. Nice! have a 3.5 year old son too who loves dogs:-)

Honeybell said...

This is so sweet, I am looking forward to the final installment!

Anonymous said...

Very nice!

Anonymous said...

Hy i just love love loved!!!!!!!
This dog owww is so sweet!!!!!!!
Your Blog is great!!!!
Congratulations!!!!
Kisses***
NĂ¡dia.

Anonymous said...

dear milton,

you're enjoying life - the most important.

vivian

Anonymous said...

OOOoooo so cute!!!! Hehehe!! Linking you now! Thanks! Oh gosh the dog is just so cute!

Rebecca said...

So sweet. It's obvious that your son loves his family to play it out with is OG's.

Anonymous said...

I can picture your circle of prayer - six hands, six paws, all linked together; what could be more beautiful? Continue to "paws" to celebrate like this...you'll never regret it! Awesome work, here. Looking forward to installment four. :-)

Thereyoucome said...

the dog looks so cute

Anonymous said...

Hi godzilla, I love the dog, good job!

Luma Rosa said...

Milton, forgives me! Today I only read the commentary that left in mybloglog.
I very liked it its blog and the way that it organized here. More still because it likes animals, it proves to be a good person!
Any thing, neighbor, are alone to call!
Beijus

Anonymous said...

Quid pro quo?

mark zinj said...

That's a nice dog. Good job!

I have posted something about pet care or dog behaviour, boredom and variety here:

Dog Behaviour, Boredom and Variety

BOBBY said...

Nice site! I love your introduction too. Great job!

eye beauty said...

Beautiful

Anonymous said...

I would say a bat dog. that is so cool, how on earth did you get him to stay like that for a picture. mine would have ripped it off so fast that there is no way I could have gotten a picture

denis_m said...

I love your Bat Dog, great !

Stacy said...

That is a cute pic of the dog. I should try that with my cat lol

eriy said...

cute dog..:)

Anonymous said...

cute dog..:)