Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, March 30, 2007

Tired and Weary

Dear Readers,

The following is a verse I read today. What an assurance this is to know that there is a being greater than our imagination. An idea that is beyond comprehension.
Hard to imagine because it is un-imaginable.

No matter how difficult circumstances may seem, nothing can separate us from the love of God, but rather "in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us" (Rom. 8:37).

Here is my response to the verse above -

My king the Lord of Lord
You are my all in all
In my tired soul, you replenish
with living bread.
In my weary thirst, you
replenish with living water

The Levites cross before the sea PARTS
Faith is true only when it is tested
My soul I long for thee
Morning will soon break
Feel all alone with my demons
Who is this Light that comes my way?
I call up His name
He Is the One whom will set the captive free?
Jesus, rescue me

-M



No comments: